Join A101 to be part of the change in Qatar.
Since each project is different, we, at A101, assign multiple skillsets and knowledge to your project and believe in an agile and non-traditional approach to project management. The common point between our team is Rigor, Pragmatism and Participation. If you believe your skillset and soft skills can make a difference in our clients’ businesses, please see the opportunities we offer below:
Collaborate with business analysts, product owners, developers and design teams on research activities, strategy sessions, ideation, design, and testing of new product concepts. Translate user needs, style guides, and requirements into elegant solutions for complex problems. Leverage analytics tools to measure success, present opportunities, and support decision-making.
Conceive and design intuitive, engaging solutions to satisfy various user experiences including websites, product user interfaces, and other digital initiatives, and all points in between (i.e., wireframes, flows, mockups, visual prototypes, and high-fidelity designs).
Utilize Lean and Agile methodologies.
Apply through email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as Subject and portfolio included.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the back-end developer is responsible for creating and developing solutions that have optimal performances. The role involves understanding briefs and elaborating on architecture and diagrams of the development before making decisions and executing. The work demands a dedicated, innovative and self-motivated talent who is keen to details and organized.
You will be part of a very dynamic team!
Role of the job:
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Development.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to performance, new tools, and practices.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies
Skills & Requirements:
- A Computer science degree or relevant professional experience in web development
- 2+ years of experience in programming with PHP and MySQL
- Good knowledge in working with frameworks like Drupal 7 and 8 and WordPress
- An eye for “clean code” and quality standards
- Experience with front end languages (HTML, CSS, and JS)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Able to work with command-line tools
- Good level of English: Written, Reading, and Speaking
- Utilize Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of other languages such as Python, C#, Java.
- Working experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience building APIs for mobile applications
- Familiar with industry standards (coding standards, patterns, best practices, etc.)
Apply through email email@example.com with the job title as Subject.