A101 is hiring, we’re looking for a Front-end developer.
- Providing accurate timing estimates on work.
- Contributing to documentation (instructional, pitch and technical specification)
- Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Development.
- Maintaining a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to accessibility, usability, and emerging technologies.
- Constantly seeking to develop yourself by learning new technologies and keeping abreast of your markets developments.
Working in a fast-paced environment, the front-end developer will be responsible for creating and developing solutions that have a high visual impact.
The role involves understanding briefs and elaborating wireframes before making design decisions and executing. Developments are required for a huge variety of products and activities but mostly digital such as websites, mobile applications, games, and touchscreens.
You will be part of a very dynamic team!
The work demands a creative, innovative and self-motivated talent who is keen to details and organized.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Working knowledge of Photoshop / InDesign / Adobe XD
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Excellent knowledge of the WordPress ecosystem
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility practices
- Knowledge of HTML Email best practice desirable
- Ability to work within a team
- Passionate website speed and optimization
- Attention to details
- Proactive and fast learner
Nice to have
- Drupal knowledge
- Familiarity with Git / Github
- Gulp / Grunt, Sass/Less, NPM, Webpack
- MySQL / PHP
To apply, send your cover email and resume to careers@A101.com